Download – 123 Garden v1.1.5 – Gardening / Flower Shop & Landscape WordPress Theme
123 Garden v1.1.5 – Gardening / Flower Shop & Landscape WordPress Theme has Catalog Mode Visual Composer – drag and drop page builder + 23 “Visual Composer” Theme Content Elements + 6 “Visual Composer” WooCommerce Content Elements Easy Tables – Table Manager for Visual Composer Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer Templatera – Template Manager for Visual Composer Multiple Images per Variation for WooCommerce Essential Grid WordPress Plugin Revolution Slider Compatible with WooCommerce
Demo 123 Garden v1.1.5 – Gardening / Flower Shop & Landscape Theme
Download 123 Garden v1.1.5 – Gardening / Flower Shop & Landscape Theme
http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/hTBq7HtY/file.html http://www.solidfiles.com/d/13b2b4db51/ http://rghost.net/77YpDGhGK http://www.datafilehost.com/d/8e7868f0 http://turbobit.net/gqyye8w1bkc9.html
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.