456 Sailing – Sport Shop & Yacht / Transport / Travel WordPress Theme
Download Free 456 Sailing WordPress Theme v.1.1.1 – ThemeForest | 456 Sailing – Sport Shop & Yacht / Transport / Travel WP Theme v1.1.1 is a premiumly designed awesome WooCommerce WordPress Template having great eCommerce features and professional options to use which are extremely useful for running an attractive online shopping store.
This premium web design is useful for bikini, fashion, swim, jet, ski, rental, rent, sport, fishing, adventure, charter, water, motor, sailing, diving, hotel, sun, summer, holidays, travel, vacation, tour, fish, seafood, sea, yacht, luxury, restaurant, shipping, warehouse, cargo, logistics, logistic, transport ship, marine etc.
Demo 456 Sailing – Sport Shop & Yacht / Transport / Travel WordPress Theme
Download 456 Sailing – Sport Shop & Yacht / Transport / Travel WordPress Theme
- Catalog Mode
- Visual Composer – drag and drop page builder
- + 26 “Visual Composer” Theme Content Elements
- Easy Tables – Table Manager for Visual Composer
- Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer
- Multiple Images per Variation for WooCommerce
- Essential Grid WordPress Plugin
- Revolution Slider
- Responsive or Fixed Layouts
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- Fully Translation Ready, .mo .po files
- Multi Language WPML Support (plugin is not included to this item)
- XML Import dummy data (posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, and tags) for standard WordPress Importer
- BackupBuddy Restore files, a few-clicks complete demo import (required basic MySQL knowledge, working knowledge with “FTP” and changing file permissions)
- OptionTree Admin UI
- Google Web Fonts
- Contact Form 7
- Build Your Own Skin
- and much, much more…
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.