ACE is a modern, clean, super flexible, fully responsive, WooCommerce compatible and retina ready WordPress theme. Modern and clean design can be used for any type of website: business, corporate, creative portfolio, blog, products, ecommerce, magazine etc. You can build your own or use one of 20 predefined skins. Modify layout, styling, colors and fonts directly from within the backend. ACE is easy to use, it’s bundled with lots of shortcodes, custom widgets, post types, font awesome integration and unlimited sidebars. ACE includes the awesome Revolution Slider Plugin and Layer Slider (37$ Value). Original design keep this theme stay ahead of the curve! You’ll receive top-notch support, and free updates upon purchase.
Demo Ace – Responsive All Purpose WordPress Theme
Download Ace – Responsive All Purpose WordPress Theme
Key features include:
- Responsive layout (1920 to 320px; on/off via options)
- Retina-Displays ready
- 20 predefined skins. Or you can set your own via color pickers, modify fonts, set any background via theme options.
- WooCommerce compatible
- Plenty of portfolio layouts available. Custom preview ratios!
- Different homepage layouts available
- 2 professional sliders included: Revolution Slider & LayerSlider WP (30$ value)
- Creative Blogroll with post formats support
- Menu: static or floating
- 2 optional Moving Sidebars
- Tons of Shortcodes
- Custom Gallery Manager
- Clean code
- SEO friendly & fast loading
- WPML support
- Supported by author
- Multiple portfolio pages
- Custom layout for galleries: caroucel and smart sliced layout
- Tons of buttons variations
- Vector icons by Font Awesome
- More than 5 styles of lists decoration
- Google Fonts supported
- Full localization support (contains .po/.mo files)
- Facebook comments integrated
- Basic contact form
- Video support
- Custom sidebar for every page/post available
- Custom sidebar position (right/left side)
- Demo XML file is included
- Contact Form 7 WP plugin optimized
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.