Alabastros is a clean modern portfolio, perfect for any creative company, studios, photographers or even freelancers, this theme is styled with some of the latest CSS techniques and enhanced with jQuery, also includes a great ajax contact form, you should try it.
This theme comes in Two different colors, 3 different home page styles, 2 different portfolio page styles etc.
This theme use Custom post types this way your blog posts, services, portfolio projects and home content will be separated.
Demo Alabastros Studios v1.4 – ThemeForest WordPress Version
Download Alabastros Studios v1.4 – ThemeForest WordPress Version
- Two different color styles
- Three different home page sliders
- Two different portfolio styles
- Lightbox with video support (.mp4, .flv, .swf, youtube, vimeo, flickr video, megavideo, etc.)
- Custom Post Types
- WordPress 3 Menu support
- Timthumb automatically thumbnail support
- Ajax Contact form
- Cufon Replacement font
- Unobtrusive jQuery powered effects
- Page styles ex. full with, with sidebar, services, services single, portfolio, portfolio single, etc.
- WordPress shortcodes to create buttons, columns.
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.