Atelier v1.9.4 – Creative Multi-Purpose eCommerce Theme
Free Download Atelier WordPress Theme v.1.9.4 – ThemeForest | Atelier v1.9.4 – Creative Multi-Purpose eCommerce Theme version 1.9.4 (updated on 6th February 2016) is a perfect eCommerce WP Template having great professional easy to use options.
It is an awesome WooCommerce web design which comes with all premium features and professional options which every eCommerce web design requires for sunning a perfect and out standing Online Shopping Store.
Demo Atelier v1.9.4 – Creative Multi-Purpose eCommerce Theme
Download Atelier v1.9.4 – Creative Multi-Purpose eCommerce Theme
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Important Note : This Themesplug site does not store any files on its own Hosting server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites
- Fully Responsive – tested across desktop browsers, iOS, and Android. Optional.
- Retina Ready – crystal clear icons & images, no need for any plugins.
- Built on Twitter Bootstrap 3.1.1, with clean & semantic code.
- Demo Content Importer Plugin – Replicate the demo site or any of the 5 example sites with incredible ease, no manual uploading or configuring!
- Lightning quick site speed – A (90+) Ratings on both Page Speed and YSlow.
- SEO Optimised – schema.org compliant, and compatibility with your favourite SEO plugins. Built with the best practices & streamlined code, ready for you to achieve top search rankings. Social meta tags are included as default if you’d prefer not to include a plugin. Twitter Cards, Pinterest, Google+, Facebook Share, all fully formatted with review/price/media.
- Full support included for Yoast SEO.
- Features the incredible Swift Page Builder, which offers endless possibilities of content creation and organisation.
- Built in Mega Menu – Options of standard menu, or 2-5 column mega menus on each menu item, offering incredible versatility.
- Stunning, crystal clear icons – over 500 icons to use with your content, featuring our very own designed icon set, an Icon Mind icon set, and popular Font Awesome icons.
- Incredible loading animations – create slick intro animations for almost any asset, which animates in as you scroll down the page.
- Full WooCommerce support (v2.3+).
- bbPress & BuddyPress support – We’ve included styling and theme options for bbPress and BuddyPress, as standard.
- WooCommerce German Market plugin support.
- Video Background/Parallax.
- Image Parallax.
- Translation/Localization ready – includes .mo & .po files. English & French translations provided as standard.
- Extensive, Unbranded Theme Options panel.