Atom – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Free Atom WooCommerce WordPress Theme v.1.0.4 – ThemeForest | Atom – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme v1.0.4 by Magentech – SmartAddon is a very clean coded really professional WordPress Theme having an amazing and an extremely elegant design.
It focuses on greatly user experience and awesome usability using 3 homepage layouts and 6 color variations. Besides, this web design also supports for multilingual and RTL languages. It can also be used for worldwide users.
Demo Atom – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Atom – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Full Feature List
- Compatible with WordPress 4.3.1
- Compatible with IE9+, Firefox 4+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Responsive layout for all devices
- WooCommerce 2.4.6 included
- Visual composer 4.7
- Revolution slider 5.0.7
- Once click installation
- Advanced widget options
- Unlimited colors and over 500 Google web fonts
- Allow to set site title, tagline, logo and Analytics ID
- RTL Ready
- Support menu with Mega and dropdown style
- Support primary menu location, widget sidebars
- 5 preset Color Styles: Cyan, Red, Green, Orange and Blue.
- Fully integrated with Font Awesome Icon
- Support to add custom CSS/JS
- Social Networks integration
- CSS3 table-less design
- LESS for advanced development
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.