Barberry v1.8.8 – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Free Barberry WordPress Theme v.1.8.8 – ThemeForest | Barberry v1.8.8 – Responsive WooCommerce Theme (Updated on 21 January 2016) is a fully advanced and Modern Fully Responsive Retina Ready WooCommerce template that is based on Twitter Bootstrap. Now easily start your online shopping Store right away with Barberry theme.
Barberry is a Modern Fully Responsive Retina Ready Woocommerce theme based on Twitter Bootstrap. Start your Store right away with Barberry theme.
Demo Barberry v1.8.8 – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Barberry v1.8.8 – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Important Note : This Themesplug site does not store any files on its own Hosting server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites.
- WordPress 4.2 Ready
- Bootstrap Framework
- Fully Responsive design
- 100% Retina Ready
- WooCommerce 2.4 – View demo shop
- Quick View plugin – $18 Value
- YITH Wishlist, YITH Compare and YITH Zoom Magnifier plugin support
- Brands feature
- Catalog Mode Option
- 3 product thumbnail animations.
- Custom Login / Register Page
- Cloud Zoom ready
- Custom ‘My Account’ Section
- Toggle Sidebar feature
- Powerful Store Management and Reports
- 4 header versions
- Mega Menu
- Unlimited background colors
- Light and Dark Versions
- Includes Revolution Slider Plugin – $15 Value
- Awesome Full-width Header background Slider – Automatic header color content switch depending on the background color – View demo.
- Create unlimited contact forms (optional plugin)
- Sticky header for quick navigation and shoping cart (optional)
- Advanced Admin panel
- Built-in Google fonts. 500+ Web Fonts Support with Preview
- Unlimited Sidebars and Widget Areas (WooSidebars)
- Pre-Defined Page Layout