Bazar Shop v2.6.5 – Multi-Purpose e-Commerce Theme
Download Bazar Shop WordPress Theme Free v.2.6.5 – Themeforest | Bazar Shop v2.6.5 – Multi-Purpose e-Commerce Theme – WordPress is a best customer friendly Shopping Template having 9000+ valuable customers and sales on ThemeForest. It is white clean web-design having Responsive Layout design that automatically fits to every kind of screen resolution of any electronic device such as Android Phones and Tablets, Symbian, Apple iOS, iPad, iPod and all other PC devices including medium and large display sizes.
Bazar Theme for WordPress v2.6.5 is a fresh and creative template that completely utilizes the powerful Woo Commerce plugin to create a extremely versatile WordPress powerful shop such as you can use this webdesign for creating store about e-Books, Mobiles, Computers, Fashion and other electronic equipment with unlimited number of layout options which comes with a lot of unbelievable features.
It is fully SEO Optimized that does not let hurt your blog’s SEO ranking but it surely helps to boost your site ranking on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) with proper SEO coding. Moreover it has Full Support of WPML (RTL Languages), Shortcode manager, Unlimited Sidebars, Responsive Design and fully customizable for every type of users (No coding knowledge require).
Demo Bazar Shop v2.6.5 – Multi-Purpose e-Commerce Theme
Download Bazar Shop v2.6.5 – Multi-Purpose e-Commerce Theme
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Important Note : This Themesplug site does not store any files on its own Hosting server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites.