Download – Bi-Shop v1.5.4 – All In One Ecommerce & Corporate WordPress theme
Bi-shop v1.5.4 WordPress Theme was design for eCommerce business. This powerful theme come with unlimited design options, beautiful responsive design and a massive collection of shortcodes, widgets and custom plugins. Huge slider gives your visitors new experience. You can use between images and videos. This template has everything that modern WordPress themes should have.
Demo Bi-Shop v1.5.4 – All In One Ecommerce & Corporate theme
Download Bi-Shop v1.5.4 – All In One Ecommerce & Corporate theme
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0INREULQ/bishop154_1.rar_links http://www90.zippyshare.com/v/tS2bwqra/file.html http://www.solidfiles.com/d/31e3966a9b/ http://rghost.net/7KYfvGtt9 http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d70170ea http://turbobit.net/0fjbbuf0de34.html http://www.speedyshare.com/file/C9E7g/bishop154_1.rar
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.