Download – Bookly v8.0 – Responsive WordPress Booking and Scheduling Plugin
Bookly v8.0 – Responsive WordPress Booking and Scheduling Plugin – is a great easy-to-use and easy-to-manage booking tool for Service providers who think about their customers.This Plugin supports wide range of services, provided by business and individuals service providers offering reservations through websites. Setup any reservations quickly, pleasantly and easy with Bookly!
Demo Bookly v8.0 – Responsive WordPress Booking and Scheduling Plugin
Download Bookly v8.0 – Responsive WordPress Booking and Scheduling Plugin
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1IQDOGKS/bookly80_(1).rar_links http://www82.zippyshare.com/v/NbokYmaS/file.html http://www.solidfiles.com/d/4752582783/ http://rghost.net/6L98YdKpk http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e3b9d013
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.