Brander is a premium and flexible WooCommerce WordPress Portfolio Theme, suited for users with no coding knowledge as well as developers. It includes more than 25 page templates and it’s integrated with the amazing Shortcodes Ultimate WordPress plugin that will supercharge your website. With this plugin you can easily create tabs, buttons, boxes, different sliders, responsive videos and much, much more.
The template has five styles of homepage layout + more than 10 other page templates you can use. With tons of layout possibilities, unlimited variations, multiple colors and a bunch of features you can create one unique variation in just a moment.
Demo Brander – Premium WooCommerce Portfolio WP Theme
Download Brander – Premium WooCommerce Portfolio WP Theme
If you are searching something different and out of the line please check out the Brander features:
- Ultra Responsive Design
- Intuitive Shortcode Generator
- Tons of unique shortcodes
- Powerful options for all elements
- Usable in both visual & text tabs!
- Extensive Theme Options
- Typography Options
- Color Options
- Header Options
- Footer Options
- Parallax Slider Options
- Portfolio Options
- Blog Options
- Social Media Options
- 5 Star Customer Support
- Extensively Written User Guide
- Unlimited Color Options
- Valid HTML5 / CSS3
- WooCommerce Support
- SEO Optimized
- Sortable Portfolio
- Advanced Typography
- Support for all Post Formats
- Made with debug mode on
- Demo Files Included ( XML )
- WordPress 3.8 Ready
- Valid HTML5 & CSS3
- Foundation 5
- Modern, Clean, Flat Design
- CSS3 Content Animations
- Grid System and Responsive Design
- Touch Swipe Support
- Twitter Feed
- 25+ Page Templates
- 6 Amazingly Beautiful Portfolio Layouts
- 6 Stunning Blog Layouts
- Brander – Standard,
- Brander – Blog Two Columns,
- Brander – Blog Four Columns,
- Brander – Blog Timeline,
- Brander – Blog Masonry,
- Brander – Blog Full Width,
- 11 Different Page Layouts
- Brander – 2 About Us templates,
- Brander – 2 Services Templates,
- Brander – 2 Team Templates,…
- SEO Optimized
- Rich styling options
- Slider Revolution Responsive jQuery Plugin (12$ Value – Included!)
- Responsive Pricing Tables
- Responsive Sorting Gallery
- All Files Are Well Commented And Organized
- Crossbrowser Compatible
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.