Demo BuddyApp v1.0.2 – Mobile First Community WordPress Theme
Download BuddyApp v1.0.2 – Mobile First Community WordPress Theme
- Live Site Customizer – Design your site while you preview the changes
- Drag & Drop builder – Visual composer included (save $34)
- Great mobile experince with Mobile first design approach
- Unlimited colors – You can choose to style individually the Header, Sidemenu and the content body
- 1 Click full demo content. Install posts, widgets, menus
- Retina ready – Icon fonts included
- 600+ Google Fonts to to choose from on headings and text
- Child Theme included for easier theme upgrades
- Nice Knowledge base listings to answer frequent questions
- Clean code with lots of added actions and filters you can hook into
- Unlimited sidebars – dynamically create sidebars to use in different pages
- Widget ready
- Post layouts: Left/Right Sidebar or Full
- Post formats: Default, Image, Video, Gallery, Status, Quote
- AJAX search in posts, members, groups, forums, custom posts.
- Custom Post Types: Knowledge base
- HTML5 & CSS3 & jQuery and Bootstrap powered
- LESS files included and used to generate dynamic css in the theme
- Login and Register with Facebook
- WPBakery Visual Composer – Drag & Drop interface to build your pages with ease.
- BuddyPress/ bbPress plugins to create a stunning private community.
- BuddyPress Cover Photo – Members and Groups covers.
- Restrict my site- Allows you to make your site private only to authenticated users.
- rtMedia – allow users to create media albums, upload image, video or audio files.
- Contact Form 7 – Create unlimited contact forms.
- BuddyDrive – Allow users to upload and share files in your site.
- BuddyPress Like – Adds Like functionality to BuddyPress activity.
- Wise Chat – Live Chat between your users.
- WP-Polls – Adds an AJAX poll system to your WordPress blog.
- Cleverness To-Do List – Advanced plugin for todo lists and tasks.
- Visualizer: Charts and Graphs – Nice Charts and Graphs using Google Charts.
- Envato WordPress Toolkit – Update BuddyApp and from your WordPress admin area.
- WPML – create a stunning multilingual site in minutes
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.