Corporative is an awesome Multipurpose WordPress theme that created on design flat, modern and elegant. It will fit every site – big or small. From huge corporate portals to studio or personal sites. Powerful Page Builder and Advanced theme options. It’s very flexible, fully customizable. Fully responsive design. Demo content included. Fast page speed and Seo optimize
Demo Corporative v1.1.3 – Themeforest Multipurpose WordPress Theme
Download Corporative v1.1.3 – Themeforest Multipurpose WordPress Theme
- Ultra modern and dynamic design for a professional and engaging visitor experience
- 4 Different Layouts of the Header
- Focus on typography, usability & user-experience
- Extensive Style Options & Unlimited Colors
- Built in drag’n’drop Visual Composer
- Parallax Effect Backgrounds
- Quick Install & Demo Content Import
- Full compatibility with Contact Form 7 plugin
- Parallax Effect Backgrounds
- HTML5 Video Backgrounds
- Youtube Video Backgrounds
- WooCommerce Ready
- Advanced Typography Options
- Translation Ready & WPML Optimized
- Code built with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) best practice in mind
- Optional Sticky Header Navigation ON/OFF
- Fully Responsive pc, phone and tablet
- Seo Optimized for Search Engine
- Boxed and Fullwide Version
- Modern Responsive Mobile Navigation
- Unlimited background and pattern
- Unlimited Breadcrumb Backgrounds
- +660 Retina Ready Icon + Metro
- 2,3,4 Columns Portfolio
- Disqus comment form
- Twitter API 1.1
- Over +620 Google web fonts you can use
- Googlemap with jquery gmap3
- Support any video.
- CSS3 Animated load blocks with scrolling
- jQuery SmoothScroll
- Filterable Portfolio with prettyphoto lightbox
- Animated Appearance of columns and images at any page
- Easy-to-use Shortcodes builder (Visual Composer)
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.