Download – CQPIM Project Management v2.7.71 WordPress Plugin
CQPIM Project Management v2.7.71 is a Premium WordPress Plugin. If you’re working on projects and run a WordPress site, then the CQPIM WordPress Project Management Plugin can literally take all of the tools that you use and combine your processes into a single application. CQPIM is a fully featured WordPress Project Management Plugin, that allows you to manage Clients, Quotes, Projects, Invoices, Support Tickets & Teams quickly, efficiently and professionally.
Demo CQPIM WordPress Project Management Plugin v2.7.71
Download CQPIM WordPress Project Management Plugin v2.7.71
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1TLXW4SX/cqpim2771_0.rar_links http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/dXr83gwt/file.html http://www.solidfiles.com/d/761cdd4f88/ http://rghost.net/8x6KXyzw8 http://www.datafilehost.com/d/5f2aff9f http://www.4shared.com/rar/oCTWm7Yzce/cqpim2771_0.html http://www.speedyshare.com/file/H6cUA/cqpim2771_0.rar
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.