Frank WordPress Theme v.2.1 Free Download – CreativeMarket | Frank – WordPress Portfolio Theme v2.1 by Creative Market is an amazing and ultra responsive WP portfolio web theme developed by PanKogut which is just perfect for minimalist style lovers. It is just simple and completely elegant, great for Illustrator and Designer.
“Frank” is an amazing responsive wordpress portfolio theme made by PanKogut which is just perfect for minimalist style lovers. It’s simple and elegant, great for Illustrator and Designer.
- Default Post Width: 780 Pixel
- Full Width Page Width: 1050 Pixel
CUSTOMIZER ADMIN PANEL
BLOG PAGE LAYOUT
- Right Sidebar
- Left Sidebar
SINGLE PAGE LAYOUT
- Right Sidebar
- Left Sidebar
- No Sidebar
FONTS It’s a Google Web Fonts Manager. In the package you’ll find the documentation with the istructions. You’ll be able to adopt as many fonts you want.
COLOURS You can customize the colors of a lot of sections (widget, main menu, etc..) and elements like the Body Font.
Demo CreativeMarket – Frank v2.1 – WordPress Portfolio Theme
Download CreativeMarket – Frank v2.1 – WordPress Portfolio Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- CreativeMarket – Frank v2.1 – WordPress Portfolio Theme
- WPML v3.3.3 – Multilingual Plugin + Addons Pack WP Plugins
- Tweet Wheel Pro v2.0 – Fully Automated Content Tweeting For WordPress
- WooCommerce Request a Quote v2.26 WordPress Plugin
- Media Grid – WordPress Responsive Portfolio v4.041 WP Plugins
- Bookly v8.0 – Responsive WordPress Booking and Scheduling WordPress Plugin
- Visual Composer Extensions All In One v3.4.4 WP Premium Plugin
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
V. 2.1 – 04/03/2015
- New Style Grid for Blog Page (Grid 2, Grid 3, Grid 4, Grid with left sidebar and Grid with right siderbar, classic left sidebar, classic right sidebar, classic no sidebar)
- New Style Grid for Archive Page (Grid 2, Grid 3, Grid 4, Grid with left sidebar and Grid with right siderbar, classic left sidebar, classic right sidebar, classic no sidebar)
- New Style Grid for Single Post (Left Sidebar, Right Sidebar, No Sidebar)
- Slider Shortcode
- Recent Posts Shortcode
- New pagination style
- New Colors options in the Customize Panel