Cube is a powerful WordPress theme which gives you the ability to publish content including all kind of multimedia post types without needing to go to WordPress Admin
Demo Cube v1.9 – Front-end Multimedia Publishing WP Theme
Download Cube v1.9 – Front-end Multimedia Publishing WP Theme
FULL FEATURES LIST
- 5 Page Templates
- Multi-media support : Audio,Video,Magazine
- Retina Ready
- Written with WP-Debug ON
- Threaded Comments Support
- Drop-down menu support (nested menus)
- HTML W3C Valid
- Revolution Slider Included
- Masonry Home Page
- Author Profile Page(front-end)
- Author Edit Profile Page(front-end)
- Build Home Page Categories and Custom HTML Dynamically(page-builder)
- Native Audio Support
- Native Video Support
- Vimeo & Youtube Support
- Choose between Facebook, Disquss or Native Comments
- Front-end submission form
- Front-end user registration + facebook login
- Dummy Content Included
- Clean Design
- All Google Fonts Included
- All famous social networks included
- Unlimited sidebars
- 20 PSD’s included
- 10 Shortcodes included
- Translation Read (.mo and .po files included)
- Child Theme Ready
- Short-code Generator (Build Shortcodes easy using our UI)
- Unlimited theme updates + lifetime support
- Google Maps
- Ajax Contact Form
- Rich Option Panel
- Unbranded Options Panel
- Twitter Footer with newest Twitter API (number of request increased)
- Built In Gallery
- Built in Personal Reviews
- Internal Like System
- Search Autocomplete, Youtube Style
- Built with Bootstrap
- Minimal White Skin+
- Video AutoPlay Optional
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.