DHWC Product Labels v2.1 WordPress Plugin
Free Download DHWC Product Labels WordPress Plugin v.2.1 – CodeCanyon | DHWC Product Labels v2.1 WordPress Plugin is making badge images or visually-exciting label and call-to-action texts is practically effortless. Whether you need Product Labels for inventory clearances, seasonal discount campaigns, you will be able to use the extension quickly and easily. Just imagine the sales you will make when the customers see labels and text like: “Save $10 on today!” and “Hot Deal !”
Demo DHWC Product Labels v2.1 WordPress Plugin
Download DHWC Product Labels v2.1 WordPress Plugin
Features of DHWC Product Labels v2.1 WordPress Plugin
- Easily Installation
- Easily configure
- Customize a label for every product
- Take advantage of label positions in Product Image
- Customize label with image or text
- Hide default Sale flash of Woocommerce
- Easily custom style
- Easily add arbitrary text or HTML in Label
- Easily config display label : all, only in loop product or only single product,
- Easily apply label with select label in product category
- Work with any theme
- Easily assign label for sale product, out of store, feature product
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.