Atticus WordPress Theme Free Download v1.2 – ThemeForest | Atticus v1.2 – Minimal & Personal WordPress Blog Theme is a High User-Friendly and Customer Friendly WordPress Blog Theme having perfect Elegant and bold Design. It is perfect for any kind of personal website or blog.
It follows all the trendy hipster design having a combination of pure an elegance. By using Atticus v1.2 you will get right to the point, no need to worry about unnecessary Slideshows and animations, just the information which you need to have is presented in a minimal and clean way. This professional web design has all main social media sharing widgets such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
This WordPress theme Atticus is a WordPress Blog Theme in Elegant and bold Design. It is perfect for any personal blog. It follows the trendy hipster design with a combination of pure elegance. With Atticus you get right to the point, no unnecessary Slideshows and animations, just the information that you need, presented in a clean and minimal way. With Instagram, Facebook and Twitter widgets all your main social medias are covered with no extra hassle.
Demo Atticus v1.2 – Minimal & Personal WordPress Blog Theme
Download Atticus v1.2 – Minimal & Personal WordPress Blog Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Download Ronak Responsive Blog/Magazine WordPress Theme
- Download Style v3.0 Magazine WordPress Theme Free
- Download Magazine Mythemeshop Premium News WP Theme
- Download Develop Responsive WordPress HTML5/CSS3 Theme
- Download JMagz v1.0.5 Tech News Review Magazine WordPress Theme
- Download Observer v1.3 Multipurpose News Magazine Theme
- Download Atticus v1.2 – Minimal & Personal WordPress Blog Theme
- Download – Crystal v1.5 Personal Blog WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.