Free Download BetterMag WordPress Theme v2.4 – ThemeForest | BetterMag v2.4 – News, Blog, Magazine WordPress Theme is the useful and more powerful WordPress Magazine and News Theme that comes with great unique attention to details and incredible features, an intuitive great and easy to capture user interface and everything else you need to create outstanding websites. It absolutely does not any matter if you want to create an awesome news website, stunning online magazine or great personal blog, BetterMag version 2.4 offers limitless customization options, layouts and headers with an easy to use Admin Panel.
BetterMag v2.4 is the useful and powerful WordPress magazine theme with great attention to details, incredible features, an intuitive user interface and everything else you need to create outstanding websites.
Demo BetterMag v2.4 – News, Blog, Magazine WordPress Theme
Download BetterMag v2.4 – News, Blog, Magazine WordPress Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Download BetterMag v2.4 – News, Blog, Magazine WordPress Theme
- Download – Puzzles v3.7.1 – WordPress Magazine/Review with WooC
- Download – Real v1.3.1 Responsive Blog WordPress Theme
- Download – Canos v1.2 A Creative WordPress Blog Theme
- Download Free SimpleMag v3.0.4 Magazine Theme for creative stuff WordPress Theme
- Download News Cherry v3.6.2 – News Magazine Newspaper WordPress Theme
- Master | Premium Blog & Magazine WordPress Theme
- Download SeaShell – Modern Responsive WordPress Blog Theme
- Download Eugene Premium WordPress Theme for Blog or Magazine
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Version 2.4 – Jun 17th, 2015 - Added: New responsive fields added to all widgets to Hide/Show theme inside difference devices. - Improved: New sticky sidebar improvement to better design when sticky menu is active. - Fixed: Sticky sidebar bug fixed and performance of that improved more that 100% - Fixed: Tabbed Widget and Posts Widget read more link bug fixed. - Fixed: prettyPhoto XSS security bug fixed. - Documentation updated. - BetterFramework updated to 2.1.0 - Plugin Updated: Better Sticky Sidebar updated to v1.1 - Plugin Updated: Better Social Counter updated to v1.2.1 - Plugin Updated: Visual Composer updated to v4.5.3