Download Free Brook WordPress Theme by ThemeForest | Brook – Light & Responsive WordPress Blog Theme is a light, spacious and complete versatile blog web design that is carefully crafted to elevate your whole content in the remarkable and minimalistic style. It is featuring the astonishing a smooth AJAX navigation, full-width slider, a variety of post & layout options and sticky sidebar hotspot having premium custom widgets.
Brook WP Template ensures an effortless personalization while displaying your blog in a striking and clean manner. It is especially designed to support both vertical and landscape images as well as various kind of gallery layouts and useful two-column content. Brook is very easy to use and very easy to customize and it is perfectly suitable for all type of authors. No matter if you are a traveler, food blogger, photographer or lifestyle.
Demo Brook | Light & Responsive WordPress Blog Theme
Download Brook | Light & Responsive WordPress Blog Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Download Free UMag – Responsive WordPress News / Magazine Theme
- Download News Grid – WP Magazine Theme – WordPress | ThemeForest
- Download Free Youplay Gaming WordPress Template
- Download Brook | Light & Responsive WordPress Blog Theme
- Download Volt v3.4 Magazine / Editorial WordPress Theme
- Download NewsPlus v2.1.2 – Magazine / Editorial WordPress Theme
- Download Brixton – WordPress Blog Theme – WordPress | ThemeForest
- Jono v2.7 Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
- Newscast 4 in 1 – WordPress Magazine and Blog
- Download MaxiNews – Premium Review Magazine Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.