Canos A Creative WordPress Blog Theme Free Download version 1.2 – ThemeForest | Canos v1.2 – A Creative WordPress Blog Theme is a Complete Creative WordPress Theme that is undoubtedly suitable for magazines, personal blogs and newspapers. It is developed using SEO best practices keep in mind It is also microdata optimized. Canos gives you the facility to write more articles and blog posts easily and quickly. Canos v1.2 uses the native WordPress Customizer to include the customization options, so that you can easily preview the changes on the fly.
Demo – Canos v1.2 A Creative WordPress Blog Theme
Download – Canos v1.2 A Creative WordPress Blog Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Download BetterMag v2.4 – News, Blog, Magazine WordPress Theme
- Download – Puzzles v3.7.1 – WordPress Magazine/Review with WooC
- Download – Real v1.3.1 Responsive Blog WordPress Theme
- Download – Canos v1.2 A Creative WordPress Blog Theme
- Download Free SimpleMag v3.0.4 Magazine Theme for creative stuff WordPress Theme
- Download News Cherry v3.6.2 – News Magazine Newspaper WordPress Theme
- Master | Premium Blog & Magazine WordPress Theme
- Download SeaShell – Modern Responsive WordPress Blog Theme
- Download Eugene Premium WordPress Theme for Blog or Magazine
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Main features of Canos are:
- 2 Different Blog Layouts
- Classic Layout (Right Sidebar/Left Sidebar/Full Width)
- Grid Layout (Right Sidebar/Left Sidebar/Full Width)
- Schema.org Optimized
- WordPress best practices
- WordPress Customizer support
- Post Views Count
- Intelligent Responsive Admin Panel
- Retina-Ready on Graphics
- Clean Code
- Translation Ready (.po included)
- WPML compatible
- Video Tutorials
- Cross Browser Support
- Theme Child Ready (included)