Download Free Crystal WordPress Theme v1.5 – Themeforest | Crystal v1.5 Personal Blog WordPress Theme is a best Personal Blog and professional Magazine WordPress Theme that is perfect for your all needs. It offers the latest advanced premium features in an elegant design. Moreover it will take you only few minutes to install and run your website’s theme.
It has Reading Progress Indicator, 5 Blog Styles, One Click Installation, Page Builder, Shortcodes Generator, 10 Post Formats and much more great stunning features.
Crystal v1.5 is a Personal Blog & Magazine WordPress Theme perfect for your needs, it offers the latest features in an elegant design, it will take you only few minutes to install and run the theme.
Demo – Crystal v1.5 Personal Blog WordPress Theme
Download – Crystal v1.5 Personal Blog WordPress Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Download Ronak Responsive Blog/Magazine WordPress Theme
- Download Style v3.0 Magazine WordPress Theme Free
- Download Magazine Mythemeshop Premium News WP Theme
- Download Develop Responsive WordPress HTML5/CSS3 Theme
- Download JMagz v1.0.5 Tech News Review Magazine WordPress Theme
- Download Observer v1.3 Multipurpose News Magazine Theme
- Download Atticus v1.2 – Minimal & Personal WordPress Blog Theme
- Download – Crystal v1.5 Personal Blog WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Version 1.5 -Update - OptionTree -Update - Font Awesome -Updated - Woocommerce files -Fixed - Minor Fixes