Download Free Develop – Responsive WordPress HTML5 / CSS3 Theme because it is a perfect clean, minimal, advanced and modern responsive design! It has a large featured photo and it also has a video area that is ultimately perfect for photographers or video Graphers who are eager to showcase their own unique and awesome work through online blog.
It is the fully responsive web design that automatically adapts any screen resolution from desktop to tablet and also support many mobile screens having no additional setup ( no coding knowledge require) or maintenance required. It comes with plenty of premium plugins such as popular JetPack plugin that is perfect for a custom Carousel, Custom Add-on CSS, Galleries, Contact Forms, Widget Visibility, Gravatar Hovercards, Extra Widgets, Infinite Scroll and more!
This Theme Develop Responsive WordPress HTML5/CSS3 Theme A clean, minimal and modern responsive design! A large featured photo and video area is perfect for photographers or videographers eager to showcase their work. The responsive web design automatically adapts from desktop to tablet and mobile screens with no additional setup or maintenance required.
Demo Develop Responsive WordPress HTML5/CSS3 Theme
Download Develop Responsive WordPress HTML5/CSS3 Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Download Ronak Responsive Blog/Magazine WordPress Theme
- Download Style v3.0 Magazine WordPress Theme Free
- Download Magazine Mythemeshop Premium News WP Theme
- Download Develop Responsive WordPress HTML5/CSS3 Theme
- Download JMagz v1.0.5 Tech News Review Magazine WordPress Theme
- Download Observer v1.3 Multipurpose News Magazine Theme
- Download Atticus v1.2 – Minimal & Personal WordPress Blog Theme
- Download – Crystal v1.5 Personal Blog WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Features of Develop Responsive WordPress HTML5/CSS3 Theme
- Automatic Image Sizing for Featured Videos and Featured Images
- Both Auto and Custom Generated Blog Archive Template
- Infinite Scroll Ready via JetPack
- Text or Image Based Logo
- Social Media Menu
- Font-based icons for high resolution / retina screens
- Integrates well with suggested Tab, Column and Accordion Shortcodes
- Internationalized (I18n) with sample .mo/.po files included