Download Free UMag WordPress Theme v1.0.1 – ThemeForest | UMag Responsive WordPress News Magazine Theme v.1.0.1 is a Complete Premium WP Template that has complete modern, clean, fully responsive and advanced retina-ready (HD) features which are perfectly suitable for all type of news, magazines, newspapers or other type of blogs.
UMag WP Template is a very well made, powerful and easy to use WP Web Design. It comes with a very famous Page Builder that is known as SiteOrigin Page Builder having custom widgets which are allowing you to easily create unlimited page layouts. It also let you allow to completely customize your entire site with its great premium theme options. You can choose from boxed or wide layout, dark or light color scheme, many Google web fonts, right or left sidebar and much more.
This WordPress Theme UMag is a Premium WordPress Theme , modern, clean, responsive and retina-ready (HD) WordPress theme suitable for magazines, newspapers, news, or blogs.
Demo UMag – Responsive WordPress News / Magazine Theme
Download Free UMag – Responsive WordPress News / Magazine Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Download Free UMag – Responsive WordPress News / Magazine Theme
- Download News Grid – WP Magazine Theme – WordPress | ThemeForest
- Download Free Youplay Gaming WordPress Template
- Download Brook | Light & Responsive WordPress Blog Theme
- Download Volt v3.4 Magazine / Editorial WordPress Theme
- Download NewsPlus v2.1.2 – Magazine / Editorial WordPress Theme
- Download Brixton – WordPress Blog Theme – WordPress | ThemeForest
- Jono v2.7 Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
- Newscast 4 in 1 – WordPress Magazine and Blog
- Download MaxiNews – Premium Review Magazine Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.