Gameday WordPress Theme Free Download v2.5 not Nulled – TheemForest | Gameday – WordPress Sports Media Theme v2.5 is the 100% perfect premier responsive sports, news and media web design for WordPress users and webmasters having top advanced features such as a Custom-built scoreboard, WooCommerce and bbPress integration, a slider on each category page, a drag-and-drop homepage, fly-out mobile and tablet navigation, a fully-responsive layout, four different ad units (wallpaper ad has been included), post and page slideshows and many much more!
Gameday is the premier responsive sports news and media theme for WordPress with advanced features including: Custom-built scoreboard integration, a drag-and-drop homepage, a slider on each category page, a fully-responsive layout, a “sticky” menu, five different ad units (including a wallpaper ad), post/page slideshows and so much more!
Demo Gameday v2.5 – WordPress Sports Media Theme 2015
Download Gameday v2.5 – WordPress Sports Media Theme 2015
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Prodigy v1.2.4 – Impressive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
- WooCommerce Packing Slips v1.4 WordPress Plugin
- Katla v2.2.5 – User Generated Content WordPress Theme
- Stern Taxi Fare for WooCommerce v2.2.0 – WordPress Plugin
- Light Switch v1.4 – Plugin for WordPress – CodeCanyon
- WHMpress v2.5.1 – WHMCS WordPress Integration Plugin
- Download Gameday v2.5 – WordPress Sports Media Theme
- Download SaladMag v1.7 Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.