JMagz WordPress Theme Free Download not Nulled v1.0.5 – ThemeForest | JMagz v1.0.5 – Tech News Review Magazine WordPress Theme is Premium Responsive Magazine WordPress Themes that comes with modern design having stand out than another themes. This professional outstanding Template make your article look more professional even with only small or few number of content. It includes very high sophisticated backend and other ton of customizable options which let you easily modify look of your whole website.
This web design is real deal when come with reviewing system. With our advance reviewing system, your review content will look more professional, and you can also attach your own referral link within your review content.JMagz Magazine having build in support for SEO, So that your own website or blog could rank higher on Search engines.
JMagz is Responsive Magazine WordPress Themes with design stand out than another themes. This themes make your article look very professional even with only small number of content. With very high sophisticated backend, and ton of customizer option that let you modify look of your website easily.
Demo JMagz v1.0.5 Tech News Review Magazine WordPress Theme
Download JMagz v1.0.5 Tech News Review Magazine WordPress Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Download Ronak Responsive Blog/Magazine WordPress Theme
- Download Style v3.0 Magazine WordPress Theme Free
- Download Magazine Mythemeshop Premium News WP Theme
- Download Develop Responsive WordPress HTML5/CSS3 Theme
- Download JMagz v1.0.5 Tech News Review Magazine WordPress Theme
- Download Observer v1.3 Multipurpose News Magazine Theme
- Download Atticus v1.2 – Minimal & Personal WordPress Blog Theme
- Download – Crystal v1.5 Personal Blog WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
1.0.5 - fix related post wording that prevent YARPP plugin to work - add YARPP plugin into child themes so it can work also on child theme - Pull first image if none of attached image used - Update TGM Plugin class - Update WooCommerce compatibility to version 2.3.8 - Update JPlugin to version 1.0.4 to improve Jmagz Importer - Add Review on RSS Feed