Magazine – News Style WordPress Theme Free Download – MyThemeShop | Magazine – Mythemeshop Premium News Theme v1.04 is a premium WP Template that is especially designed for those websites which have a large amount of great content to display to the users and readers around the world. It comes with an elegant design, multiple post formats, integrated social sharing options, multiple layouts for displaying posts and Magazine look that will surely display your content in style. This WP Template creates an amazing impact on users having its attracting colors and an amazing looking style with professional qualities.
This WordPress Theme Magazine is designed for sites that have a large amount of content to display. With multiple layouts for displaying posts, multiple post formats, an elegant design, and integrated social sharing options, Magazine will display your content in style. Download Free Magazine Premium News WP Theme, Magazine Premium News WP Theme Free Download.
Demo Magazine Mythemeshop Premium News WP Theme
Download Magazine Mythemeshop Premium News WP Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Download Ronak Responsive Blog/Magazine WordPress Theme
- Download Style v3.0 Magazine WordPress Theme Free
- Download Magazine Mythemeshop Premium News WP Theme
- Download Develop Responsive WordPress HTML5/CSS3 Theme
- Download JMagz v1.0.5 Tech News Review Magazine WordPress Theme
- Download Observer v1.3 Multipurpose News Magazine Theme
- Download Atticus v1.2 – Minimal & Personal WordPress Blog Theme
- Download – Crystal v1.5 Personal Blog WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.