Free Download News Cherry WordPress Theme v3.6.2 – ThemeForest | News Cherry v3.6.2 – News Magazine Newspaper WordPress Theme is beautifully designed premium WordPress Theme having great looking structure and complete user-friendly layout style. It has been build using light weight coding that does not harm your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Ranking on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). Moreover it is a complete magazine looking style WP Template which it fully widget ready with lots of premium plugins.
Cherry Word press Theme Is Perfect For Personal Blogs Magazine Sites, Modern and fully responsive (try resizing your browser) , And Portfolio. Cherry Looks Fun And Sophisticated You Can Have Fun On The Run By Posting Videos, Photos, Links and more.
Demo News Cherry v3.6.2 – News Magazine Newspaper WordPress Theme
Download News Cherry v3.6.2 – News Magazine Newspaper WordPress Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Download BetterMag v2.4 – News, Blog, Magazine WordPress Theme
- Download – Puzzles v3.7.1 – WordPress Magazine/Review with WooC
- Download – Real v1.3.1 Responsive Blog WordPress Theme
- Download – Canos v1.2 A Creative WordPress Blog Theme
- Download Free SimpleMag v3.0.4 Magazine Theme for creative stuff WordPress Theme
- Download News Cherry v3.6.2 – News Magazine Newspaper WordPress Theme
- Master | Premium Blog & Magazine WordPress Theme
- Download SeaShell – Modern Responsive WordPress Blog Theme
- Download Eugene Premium WordPress Theme for Blog or Magazine
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.