Download Free NewsPlus WordPress Theme v.2.1.2 – ThemeForest | NewsPlus v2.1.2 – Magazine/Editorial WordPress Theme is an outstanding multi-purpose WordPress theme that is especially designed for online magazine, food recipe blog, technology blog or best for news and editorial ventures. This premium web design is greatly retina ready, fully responsive and having great supports user defined layout width.
News Plus v2.1.2 also includes a language localization, RTL support, Advanced optimization for SEO and Micro-Formats, custom templates, custom widgets, post formats, shortcodes in visual editor, theme options and much more other stunning user friendly features. It has been built with latest and light weight coding standards which has clean design. moreover the template is envisioned for providing you a long-term and most powerful solution for online projects.
Demo NewsPlus v2.1.2 – Magazine / Editorial WordPress Theme
Download NewsPlus v2.1.2 – Magazine / Editorial WordPress Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Download Free UMag – Responsive WordPress News / Magazine Theme
- Download News Grid – WP Magazine Theme – WordPress | ThemeForest
- Download Free Youplay Gaming WordPress Template
- Download Brook | Light & Responsive WordPress Blog Theme
- Download Volt v3.4 Magazine / Editorial WordPress Theme
- Download NewsPlus v2.1.2 – Magazine / Editorial WordPress Theme
- Download Brixton – WordPress Blog Theme – WordPress | ThemeForest
- Jono v2.7 Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
- Newscast 4 in 1 – WordPress Magazine and Blog
- Download MaxiNews – Premium Review Magazine Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Key Features of NewsPlus – Magazine/Editorial WordPress Theme
- Clean design, WordPress 4.4+ ready
- Responsive layout, optimized for Retina display. (Responsive feature can be turned off from theme options)
- Boxed/Stretched layout
- User defined layout width via Theme Options. (You can set any width between 800px to 1600px)
- Sticky navbar in two locations (Top menu and Main menu)
- Optimized for SEO and Micro Formats
- Localization/Translation ready (Sample .po and .mo files included)
- RTL Language Support
- Theme Customizer support for Navigation and Footer color schemes
- Image Scaling from Theme Options Panel. Image resizing on-the-fly using Aqua Resizer
- jQuery powered multi-level drop down menus (Powered by WordPress Menus)
- Posts and Content Slider using Flex Slider (unlimited usage via short-codes)
- Posts Carousel using Flex Slider
- Custom archive and blog templates (Grid, list and classic style)
- Custom Post Formats (Gallery and Video)
- Short codes in visual editor (with individual option panels)
- Multi-tool post shortcode wih Custom Post Types support
- Exclusive sidebar and header widget areas (per page and post)
- WordPress Custom Background
- Individual page and post options panel