Download Free REAL – Responsive Blog WordPress Theme by ThemeForest | REAL – v1.3.1 Responsive Blog WordPress Theme is an advanced responsive, complete minimalistic blog Web Theme which support your whole paid content. It is fully compatible with the Paid Memberships Pro plugin (free) which makes a Membership based (paid or public) site. The self-developed Page-builder makes it very intuitive to build your unique posts and pages.
This WordPress theme Real is a responsive, minimalist blog theme which support your paid content. It is compatible with the Paid Memberships Pro plugin (free) which make a Membership based (paid or public) site. The self-developed Page builder makes it very intuitive to build your unique posts and pages.
Demo – Real v1.3.1 Responsive Blog WordPress Theme
Download – Real v1.3.1 Responsive Blog WordPress Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Download BetterMag v2.4 – News, Blog, Magazine WordPress Theme
- Download – Puzzles v3.7.1 – WordPress Magazine/Review with WooC
- Download – Real v1.3.1 Responsive Blog WordPress Theme
- Download – Canos v1.2 A Creative WordPress Blog Theme
- Download Free SimpleMag v3.0.4 Magazine Theme for creative stuff WordPress Theme
- Download News Cherry v3.6.2 – News Magazine Newspaper WordPress Theme
- Master | Premium Blog & Magazine WordPress Theme
- Download SeaShell – Modern Responsive WordPress Blog Theme
- Download Eugene Premium WordPress Theme for Blog or Magazine
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.