Download – Relevanssi Premium 1.14 – Fix your WordPress search Plugin
Relevanssi Premium 1.14 is a WordPress plugin that fixes the search. You get best results first, with highlights showing the exact part of the document that matched the query. The users of your blog will thank you for making their search experience simply work. They’ll be able to find what they’re looking for.
Demo Relevanssi Premium 1.14 – Fix your WordPress search
Download Relevanssi Premium 1.14 – Fix your WordPress search
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1N3ZTSHS/relevanssi114_0.rar_links http://www87.zippyshare.com/v/j6GspPUG/file.html http://www.solidfiles.com/d/e0793fc59e/ http://rghost.net/6C2YQLrGB http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d3c63d8b http://www.speedyshare.com/file/VNQWW/relevanssi114_0.rar
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.