Download – Restless – Creativemarket WordPress Theme
This Theme Restless is a Creativemarket WordPress Theme. Restless is easy to use with an appealing design. It offers a broad variety to display your content on the web. This theme supports multiple post formats, various plugins and is customizable using the built in WordPress Customizer. They also provide you with pre-defined text classes and so-called shortcodes, that help you even more to create and style your content the way you want and need it.
Demo Restless – Creativemarket WordPress Theme
Download Restless – Creativemarket WordPress Theme
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1G1YHPL3/restless10.rar_links http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/bNl4ZH7x/file.html http://www.solidfiles.com/d/5bbb1fd023/ http://rghost.net/8GZSbndJ7 http://www.datafilehost.com/d/4301d33d http://www.4shared.com/rar/3xwq3TLeba/restless10.html
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.