Download – Ruby v1.2 – A Creative WordPress Blog Theme
Ruby v1.2 WordPress Theme There newest WordPress theme made with passion and with blogger in mind. They would like to present you a clean, aesthetic and stunning theme for creative blogger, designers, gamers and others. Ruby fascinates visually and functionally, giving you the power to customize your blog. Fully responsive design will look awesome on every device, even on those with bigger resolutions and Retina displays.
Demo Ruby v1.2 – A Creative WordPress Blog Theme
Download Ruby v1.2 – A Creative WordPress Blog Theme
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/NDAXKVMK/ruby11_1.rar_links http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/f1jcFrUU/file.html http://www.solidfiles.com/d/bb70cf5a2b/ http://rghost.net/74G7BW85V http://www.datafilehost.com/d/76bcce0e http://turbobit.net/71rxx6iemkt0.html
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.