Download Free Sunday WordPress Theme v1.0.6 – ThemeForest | Sunday – Highly Functional Multifaceted WP Theme is an extremely powerful, stylish and easy to use web design that will change your whole idea of a site creation. By using this web design you can easily create any type of web project from personal blog and portfolio to corporate presentation even with no coding knowledge.
Sunday is a Highly Functional Multifaces WordPress theme Built on Visual Composer WordPress 4.1.1 tested and approved, compatible with WP 3.5+. This theme Built with HTML5 and CSS3 Elaborated clean code for your convenience Cross-browser compatibility like Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, IE10 and Totally responsive design with choose option Understandable and easy Visual Page Builder Organized options to manage sidebars, top panels and main content.
Demo Sunday Highly Functional Multifaceted WP Theme
Download Sunday Highly Functional Multifaceted WP Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.