Download – CodeCanyon Theia Smart Thumbnails v1.6.3 for WordPress Plugin
Theia Smart Thumbnails v1.6.3 for WordPress lets you customize the thumbnails for each of your images. Gone are the days when you had to manually crop or upload separate versions of your thumbnails. Now you can simply choose a point of interest for your image – e.g. a person’s face, an object, etc. – and all the thumbnails will be automatically updated to include them. Your pages will be much more aesthetically pleasing and your visitors will thank you for it.
Demo Theia Smart Thumbnails v1.6.3 for WordPress Plugin
Download Theia Smart Thumbnails v1.6.3 for WordPress Plugin
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1WVRTNTT/TheiaSmartThumb_v1.6.3.rar_links http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/5zNex099/file.html http://www.solidfiles.com/d/8810c3f0f9/ http://rghost.net/6HykKHmSK http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b9b01c41 http://turbobit.net/xmfbkrny5wv2.html
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.