Vellum v1.6.5 – Responsive WordPress Theme is a new kind of Premium WP Template that comes with so much capability, you just have to see it. It is fully responsive and greatly SEO optimized web design. Vellum’s unique structure lets you easily create any kind of web design, layout or style, all are come from a single theme. No matter the type of site you need, for eCommerce, photography, business, one page, real estate, travel, music or even ideal for a wedding. This professional theme does it all. This is not a single theme, it is a thousand themes in one.
Vellum v1.6.5 – Responsive WordPress Theme is a A new kind of WordPress theme with so much capability, you just have to see it. Fully responsive and SEO optimized. Vellum’s unique structure lets you create any design, layout or style, all from a single theme. No matter the type of site you need, for business, ecommerce, travel, real estate, photography, music, one page, or even a wedding, this theme does it all.
Demo Vellum v1.6.5 – Responsive WordPress Theme
Download Vellum v1.6.5 – Responsive WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.