WooAffiliates WordPress Plugin – CodeCanyon
Download Free WooAffiliates WooCommerce Plugin – CodeCanyon | WooAffiliates WordPress Plugin is the most complete awesome affiliates plugin on the Market! It also allows you to easily mass import products from all affiliation programs in the same time! That is the way you can earn commissions from Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress & Envato Market simultaneously!
Demo WooAffiliates WordPress Plugin – CodeCanyon
Download WooAffiliates WordPress Plugin – CodeCanyon
Other Plugin Options & Features
- Import Attributes allows you to import product attributes from Amazon.
- You can also select what attributes to select.
- Also, you can choose to beautify attribute title , this is great for SEO.
- Select to import products with variations as well.
- Setup to publish products automatically upon import, or import them as draft and publish them after!
- Setup the request type. You can leave it to auto detect, or select XML or SOAP Request.
- Use the External server country detection for the GEO Location feature. This detects the user’s IP and sends him to the nearest Amazon Affiliate website.
- You can show the amazon buy URL in the link or you can keep it hidden.
- Gallery – Setup if you wish to display a gallery images into the product’s description area.
- Product Short Description – Setup if you wish to display the product short description, also known as excerpt.
- Show “Free shipping” on products that have it available.
- Amazon Coupons – Take advantage of huge deals using amazon coupons! Cupons are automatically imported if they are available on Amazon.
- eBay – Product description type – setup when importing ebay products the type of the description – HTML or plain text
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.