Download – WooCommerce One Page Shopping v2.5.2 WordPress plugin
WooCommerce One Page Shopping v2.5.2 is an e-store extension that allows for faster checkout than ever before. One Page Shopping will allow users to complete the checkout process without spending time moving to a separate checkout page. After the user adds an item to their cart, the checkout fields appear at the bottom of the same page, allowing the user to complete the purchase process right then and there.
Demo WooCommerce One Page Shopping v2.5.2 WordPress plugin
Download WooCommerce One Page Shopping v2.5.2 WordPress plugin
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0OEOZHFE/onepageshopping252_0.rar_links http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/h5DS1WgB/file.html http://www.solidfiles.com/d/1722c0fbc0/ http://rghost.net/6FvZvWThJ http://www.datafilehost.com/d/99806741 http://www.4shared.com/rar/kBycjWePce/onepageshopping252_0.html http://www.speedyshare.com/file/mzRqn/onepageshopping252_0.rar
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.