Download – WP Rocket v2.6.15 – WordPress Cache Plugin
WP Rocket v2.6.15 is a WordPress Cache Plugin. if you Looking for a Faster Website? Thanks to There Plugin, WordPress has never been so Efficient. Don’t waste your time taking advantage of a quick and intuitive configuration. Stop tearing your hair out and leave WP Rocket propel your site to the stars.
Demo WP Rocket v2.6.15 – WordPress Cache Plugin
Download WP Rocket v2.6.15 – WordPress Cache Plugin
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1E2EGMYE/wprocket2615.rar_links http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/dTAjXjRH/file.html http://www.solidfiles.com/d/1ed1265af3/ http://rghost.net/8c79dsf8L http://www.datafilehost.com/d/8cc8eefa http://turbobit.net/7im0fdn8cjqk.html http://www.speedyshare.com/file/xYbA8/wprocket2615.rar
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.