Download Free WPLMS WordPress Theme v.184.108.40.206 –Themeforest | WPLMS v220.127.116.11 – Wordpress Learning Management System WP Theme is a top Learning Management System for WordPress. It is an e-learning WP Template that is especially design for instructor, course management and student management using which you can easily create and sell your courses through online web business.
WPLMS v18.104.22.168 is a Learning Management System for WordPress. This theme is an e-learning WordPress theme for course management, instructor and student management using which you can create and sell your courses online. Download Previous version Of this WordPress Theme WPLMS v1.9.8 – Learning Management System.
Demo WPLMS v22.214.171.124 Learning Management System WordPress theme
Download WPLMS v126.96.36.199 Learning Management System WordPress theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.