X v4.3.0 – Themeforest Premium WordPress Theme. This Theme X includes multiple unique designs inside of one powerful theme, and They refer to these designs as “Stacks.” There are currently four Stacks available in X, with more on the way. It’s like buying one theme and constantly getting access to new designs all the time! You Can Download here Previous version Of this WordPress theme X v4.2.2 – Themeforest Premium WordPress Theme.
X v4.3.0 ThemeForest WordPress Theme is the only web-design on the market with multiple unique awesome designs and built-in powerful tools such as Integrity, Renew, Icon and Ethos, this is why the web-designer called those unique designs STACKS. X – The Theme comes with more than dozen premium WP Plugins which are included in this pack for free. All the customers of this template are giving best reviews about it and its stunning qualities.
Demo X v4.3.0 – Themeforest Premium WordPress Theme
Download X v4.3.0 – Themeforest Premium WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.