Download – Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress v3.2.5 Plugin
Easy Social Share Buttons v3.2.5 for WordPress is all-in-one social sharing plugin for WordPress that allows you share, monitor and increase your social popularity. With Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress you will take your social sharing & following on a next level.
Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress v.3.2.5 allows you to easily share on more than 35 of major social networks and in addition you have Love this button, Send to mail, Comments button and Print. It also includes 12 native social like, subscribe buttons and follow which will increase your social following and social proof with ease. This plugin gives you the great freedom to control every aspect of display whatever you want but also developers simplify the initial setting with the easy to use quick setup wizard.
Demo Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress v3.2.5 Plugin
Download Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress v3.2.5 Plugin
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/U3LYR4ZG/easysocialshare325.rar_links http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/b4RKo1IC/file.html http://www.solidfiles.com/d/7f1176960b/ http://rghost.net/6SWzwjNmn http://www.datafilehost.com/d/ec5b50cf
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.