Eatery is a premium Restaurant WordPress theme created for restaurants and cafés. It features a very clean, responsive design that is perfect for creating a professional image of your restaurant or business. It’s easy to customize with awesome features (like food menus and events!) and has plenty of easy to use shortcodes and tools. Eatery is also fully compatible with WPML – The WordPress Multilingual Plugin. Check out even more below.
Demo Eatery v2.0.2 – Responsive Restaurant WordPress Theme
Download Eatery v2.0.2 – Responsive Restaurant WordPress Theme
- Food menu functionality with lots of options
- Reservation form
- Fully responsive design, or choose semi-fluid, or disable it for a fixed layout
- 6 in 1 theme skins
- Easy color customization
- Flexible slider can be any size on any page
- Fully localized and ready for translation
- Google Fonts – suggested combinations included, as well as support for any others
- Includes demo content to get you started (XML)
- Shortcodes easily input from the content toolbar:
- Food menus
- Photo Galleries
- Audio & Video
- Google Maps
- Built in contact form (no plugin required)
- Unique custom header image band option
- 18 social media icons including all relevant to restaurants
- Change fonts and sizing within Theme Options
- Hide/show page title option on each page
- Custom logo option with unrestricted height
- HTML5 and CSS3
- PSD file included, well labelled with all skins
- Fast, friendly support!
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.