Free Download Edubase Course WordPress Theme v.1.2 – ThemeForest | Edubase v1.2 – Course, Learning, Event WordPress Theme (Updated on 13 December 2015) is a very beautiful, extremely clean and greatly professional web design that is proudly created for educational establishments such as colleges and schools as well as online training, learning and courses. It is perfectly suitable for Colleges, University and Educational websites.
Edubase Learning Management WordPress Template is fully responsive and retina ready web design. Therefore, you will feel ease to look so nice on all type of electronics devices, be in mobile phones, desktop PCs or tablets it will adapt to any kind of screen size and be awesome on retina screens.
Education v1.2, Events & Courses WordPress Theme is a beautiful, clean, and professional theme created for educational establishments like colleges and schools, as well as online learning, training and courses. It is suitable for University, Colleges and Educational websites. Download previous version of this WordPress theme Edubase Course, Learning, Event WordPress Theme.
Demo Edubase v1.2 – Course, Learning, Event WordPress Theme
Download Edubase v1.2 – Course, Learning, Event WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.