Download Free EduLMS WordPress Theme v.1.5 – LMS – ThemeForest | EduLMS v1.5 – WP Learning Management System Theme | Edulms Learning Management System (LMS) is a very stylish, completely customizable, simple and fully readable WordPress theme. now make it yours with a great custom menu and awesome custom theme options.
Education LMS Theme provides an extremely easiest platform you will ever see to create an unlimited number of Lessons, Articles, Courses, and Lesson Topics. This premium webdesign is a complete examination system where you can awesomely create a quiz, upload a lesson, set a passing criteria (score) & ask users to upload an answers / assignments.
Edulms LMS WordPress Theme is the easiest web template to set look and feel as per your own desire / choice. The template comes wrapped with premium plugins such as Revolution Slider Plugin. Just download the theme, extract the Revolution Slider and it is ready to use with the theme. Another stunning feature of this great user friendly web design is SEO compatibility with proper Search Engine Optimization. Theme is fully compatible with latest SEO techniques.
This WordPress theme Edulms is a stylish, customizable, simple, and readable WordPress theme. Make it yours with a custom menu and custom theme options. Edulms theme provides easiest platform you will ever see to create an unlimited number of Courses, Lessons, and Lesson Topics.
Demo EduLMS v1.5 – WP Learning Management System WordPress Theme
Download EduLMS v1.5 – WP Learning Management System WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Change Log: Version 1.1 (26th December 2014)
1. Fixed: Menu view on Iphone 2. Fixed: Responsive issues 3. Added: Certificates for users against course 4. Added: Badges for users against course.