Endeavour is a beautiful wordpress theme that comes with several shortcodes to create great looking web pages. This theme is awesome when viewing it on mobile phones or tablets and also comes with touchscreen support. Endeavour features a page builder that will make managing and sorting your page’s very easy. A clean options panel to edit your website and help you make your website look the way you want it to look and feel. Endeavour is perfect for any business, agency or corporate website have fun creating a great looking website using this great theme!
Demo Endeavour – Themeforest Multipurpose Business Portfolio
Download Endeavour – Themeforest Multipurpose Business Portfolio
Some of our many features
- Built on latest WordPress version
- Page Builder Included
- Html5 & Css3
- Revolution Slider
- Includes PSD files (desktop, tablet and mobile versions)
- Tested on All Major Browsers
- Touchscreen Support
- Graphically Intuitive Shortcode Generator
- Custom Page Heading’s
- Custom Page Heading Background
- Shortcodes (Columns,Several Buttons Styles, Team Member, Tabs, Toggle’s, 3 Pricing Table Styles)
- Google web font’s compatible (600+ to choose from)
- Xml file included for easy import
- Easy to use Options Panel
- Import demo options
- Demo widgets included
- Translation files included (.po .mo)
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Child theme support (Child theme included in package)
- Mulitple Blog Post Types (Image, Video, Audio, Quote, Link)
- 3 Custom Widgets (Flickr Widget, Video Embed, Latest Blog Post’s)
- 4 Page Templates
- Full Width Page Template
- Home Page Template
- Login Page Template
- Side Navigation Page Template
- Custom page backgrounds
- Custom page headings
- SEO Optimized
- Clean Coding
- Detailed Documentation
- And much more…
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.