Free Download Esquise WordPress Theme v.1.0.7 – ThemeForest | Esquise v1.0.7 – Magazine WordPress Theme is ultra advanced responsive, professional, retina ready, elegant premium web design that is built on most powerful Twitter Bootstrap framework. It is featuring a very clean, modern and fully interesting web design that is packed with the super powerful TouchSize Layout Builder which proudly offers unlimited possibilities and easy to use professional options.
Our Page Builder is at the core of our premium WP theme which are giving you fully control over your entire website and lets you easily create websites which suits your all needs. This premium builder incorporates some incredible and mind blowing features making it one of the most versatile themes on the market.
Demo Esquise v1.0.7 Magazine WordPress Theme
Download Esquise v1.0.7 Magazine WordPress Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Download Blackfyre v1.4.2 – Create Your Own Gaming Community
- Download NewRoad – A Responsive WordPress Blog Theme v1.0
- Download NewsZone v2.4.7 – Responsive & Retina WordPress Magazine
- Esquise v1.0.7 Magazine WordPress Theme
- Ruxen – Responsive Blog & Magazine WordPress Theme
- Valenti v5.1.1 – WordPress HD Review Magazine News Theme
- Titan – An Elegant WordPress Blog Theme
- Viduze v1.5.0 Video WordPress Theme
- Ritca v1.0 – Creativemarket Blog Magazine WordPress Premium Theme
- Flex Mag v1.02.1 – Responsive WordPress News Theme
- Snaptube v3.1 – Premium Video WordPress Premium Theme
- Owl – Personal Responsive WordPress Blog Theme v1.1
- Me Gusta! v3.2 – User-driven Content Sharing WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Changelog: version 1.1 Fixed toggle shortcode Fixed clients carousel Fixed parallax row, charts and counter element Fixed human time issue Fixed featured area bug Fixed archive date issue Added default width and height for the map element Fixed infinite scroll option Added post title hide option Fixed password protected page option Fixed the image in the slider to be clickable Improved contact form Fixed retina option issue Fixed post filters issue Fixed pattern background selection option Fixed categories for events Fixed WPEngine class conflict Fixed author box option Fixed categories in big posts Fixed the modal box Fixed pagination issues Fixed widget compatibility for 4.3 Fixed featured articles checkbox Fixed Chrome Stream Slider issue