Flatsome v2.8.1 – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Free Download Flat Responsive WooCommerce Theme v.2.8.1 – Themeforest | Flatsome v2.8.1 Responsive WooCommerce Theme for WordPress is a best e-commerce WP Template ever that comes incredible User Experience that means you can easily use it without having any coding knowledge.
It helps to increase user experience and you know Google loves only user friendly blogs and websites and Google rank those sites higher rank on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs).
Flat WooCommerce Theme v2.8.1 is a beautiful e-commerce web-design that fully inspired by modern eCommerce designs. That is why they are the only WooCommerce company that extremely loves eCommerce and WordPress. We want your shop looks amazing and be loved by your customers!
Demo Flatsome v2.8.1 – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Flatsome v2.8.1 – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Important Note : This Themesplug site does not store any files on its own Hosting server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites.
Flatsome Overview of Flatsome v2.8.1 – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- Free Lifetime updates!
- WordPress 4.4+ Ready
- WooCommerce 2.4, 2.5+ Ready
- WPML Ready (.po files included)
- SEO Optimized
- Drag and Drop Page Builder
- Online Documentation – http://flatsome.uxthemes.com/docs/
- Supports Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE8+
- Catalog Mode Option (Hide cart and checkout functionality)
- Easy Updates using Envato WordPress Toolkit
- Child Theme included
- Demo content included! (xml file)
- PSD files and assets included
- SCSS files included! (Powered by Foundation CSS Framework)