Download – Gon v1.0.5 – Responsive Multi-Purpose Premium WordPress Theme
Gon v1.0.5 is suitable for e-commerce websites. They have included multiple layouts for home page, product page to give you best selections in customization. This Theme is not just a WooCommerce theme, They had a plan in order to develop Gon for any kinds of websites: Business, Creative, News, Corporate and More.
Demo Gon v1.0.5 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
Download Gon v1.0.5 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1XCQOZAM/gon105.rar_links http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/cz2mscfr/file.html http://www.solidfiles.com/d/4a9bad7ad2/ http://rghost.net/7sxlRpZTL http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a22ea48c http://www.speedyshare.com/file/7QeBk/gon105.rar
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.