Handy v3.7 – Handmade Shop WordPress WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Free Handy WordPress Theme v.3.7 – ThemeForest | Handy v3.7 – Handmade Shop WordPress WooCommerce Theme (Updated on 5 February 2016) is a very stylish responsive and extremely easy to use WordPress Theme. Handy Shop WooCommerce Theme is a very great start for any one who is looking to start his one unique handmade online shop or looking for creating a handmade goods marketplace.
This premium web design comes with plenty of features such as out of the box layout configurator that allows you to set very own custom layouts on each of you blog, static pages and shop pages. You can also set any type of colors you want through developer’s theme’s control panel. Setting a very custom font for the current theme has never been easier.
Demo Handy v3.7 – Handmade Shop WordPress WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Handy v3.7 – Handmade Shop WordPress WooCommerce WordPress Theme
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Important Note : This Themesplug site does not store any files on its own Hosting server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites
Features of Handy v3.7 – Handmade Shop WordPress WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- Responsive and Retina Ready
- Unlimited Colors and Layouts
- WooCommerce Ready
- Powerful Seasons Admin Panel
- Revolution Slider included
- Lots of Shortcodes
- Lots of Pages
- WPML Ready
- One on One Support
- Video Tutorials
- Catalog Mode
- Page Builder